The PrinterOn web portal can be used to upload and print documents from your laptop or device with a web browser.
Navigate to www.printeron.net/mpl/ridgeroad
- On the portal page, select black and white ($.15/page) or color ($.25/page) prints, enter your email address so you can retrieve your document, and attach the file to be printed in to the Select Document field. You can also copy and paste a URL if printing a web page. Click on the large gray "forward" button to continue.
- On the printing options page, enter the number of copies. Optionally, you can specify printing all pages, or just specific pages in the document.. Click on the gray “forward” button to continue.
PrinterOn will calculate the number of pages to be printed and display the pricing information. Click on the green printer button to print your document, or the “rewind” button to go back and make changes.
- Your document will be queued and waiting for you at the print release station near the adult photocopier. You will need the email address entered when the document was submitted.
The PrinterOn app can be used to upload and print documents from your Apple or Android tablet, phone or device.
- Download and install the PrinterOn app for your device. Visit Apple’s app store or Google Play to download the apps.
- After installing the PrinterOn app, first touch “no printer selected,” then search for Mahwah. Select either the Library’s color or B&W printer (be careful not to select a printer at another location).
In the PrinterOn main screen, touch documents, photos, or web depending on what you would like to print. Selecting documents lets you print a document from your device, or a linked cloud storage account, such as Google Drive or iCloud. Selecting photos lets you print a photo from your device, and selecting web let you enter a URL of a web page to print.
- The process for printing documents, photos or web pages varies slightly.:
When printing a document, you will be prompted to select the document; after selecting the document you may or may not see a preview; click on the green print button at the bottom to print the document.
When printing a photo, you will be prompted to select a photo on your device; after selecting the photo a preview will be displayed, click on the small printer icon above the photo; click on the green print button on the next screen.
When printing a web page, enter the URL at the top of the screen and the web page will be displayed normally; click on the small printer icon at the top right corner; you will see a print preview of the document. Click on the green print button to continue.
- Enter your email address so you can retrieve your documents.
Your document will be queued and waiting for you at the print release station near the adult photocopier. You will need the email address entered when the document was submitted.
PrinterOn can print forwarded email messages, including attachments, from most PCs and devices. Using this option may be preferable when printing an email message from a web-based email system such as Gmail or Yahoo.
- Simply compose or forward an email to email@example.com (black and white prints) or firstname.lastname@example.org (color prints) and attach the document or image to the email. Alternatively you can paste text in to the body of the email to have it printed.
- Wait for a reply email from PrinterOn indicating your document was received.
- Your document will be queued and waiting for you at the print release station near the adult photocopier. You will need the email address you used when the document was submitted.
Printing a Document
Documents submitted for printing through PrinerOn are held in a queue and are only released after payment at the print release station, near the photocopier on the main floor.
- On the print release station, click on “release a print job” and enter the email address used to submit the job(s).
- On the list of queued documents, highlight the job or jobs to be printed. Click on print.
- When prompted, deposit bills or coins in the payment station.
- The documents will be printed on the photocopier next to the print release station.
- Unwanted documents in the queue can be deleted manually, or will be automatically deleted after 24 hours.
- Tip: Click on the preview icon before printing to verify your document is formatted correctly before printing.