Use your Mahwah Library card to explore dozens of area museums and cultural attractions. A world of possibilities awaits!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, some museums may not be open or have limited access. Please check with the museum for more information before reserving a museum pass.
- Museum Passes are available to Mahwah adult cardholders 18 years and older.
- Passes are available for a three-day/two-night loan period and are not renewable.
- One pass per card holder.
- Reserve passes up to 60 days in advance through our website, or by asking staff at the adult services desk, or by telephone.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation please call the adult services desk as soon as possible so other patrons may have the opportunity to check out the pass.
- Failure to pick up a pass at the reserved time will result in the reservation being canceled and the pass being given to the next person in line.
- Patrons who have reserved and not picked up passes after two occurrences will be unable to borrow any museum pass for 6 months.
- Reserve a pass online or by speaking with staff at the adult services desk.
- Pick up museum passes from staff at the adult services desk and fill out a Lending Form.
- Return the pass to a reference librarian at the adult services desk before closing of the third day in order to avoid fees.
- Passes may not be returned to another library or in the book drop.
- Passes must be returned in the condition that they are received.
- There is no charge to reserve or borrow a museum pass.
- Passes returned late are charged $10 per day. After 7 days, patrons must pay the full replacement cost of the pass.
- If a pass is lost or damaged beyond repair, patrons must pay the full replacement cost of each pass.